Just put together some new wallpapers for the iPhone 5, which can also be found in the image gallery on this blog. Both images are sized to fit the screen of an iPhone 5 without the need for cropping. The wallpapers are made under the Creative Commons License. All images used and composited to create these wallpapers are the property of the original artists, and no copyright infringement is intended. Please feel free to share this post, and/or the images presented.
- Cereals with marshmallows in them are part of a balanced breakfast. Of course, it’s the unhealthy, sugary part. Consequently, that’s the best part. Therefore that’s the saddest part.
- My smartphone is smarter than I am. It always knows where it is. It knows how to multitask. When it doesn’t have enough energy, it flatly refuses to even wake up. Fucking smart.
- Two peas in a pod. Two peanuts in a shell. PEAnuts. Did it really take me so long to figure that one out?
- Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you’ve never been hurt, even though you have, and loving like you haven’t is what caused you to get hurt last time, but HEY… you go ahead and try it again because it’s totally gonna work this time for sure. I mean what’s the worst that could happen? A broken heart? Again? Meh.
- What’s worse than the cold realization that you need to switch from XXL to 3XL? Some days, nothing.
- It’s hard for me to talk about the Panama Canal with a straight face. Canal is too close to anal, so it becomes “Panama, see Anal.”
- If anyone remembers the days when the sky was yellow, and clouds were city-sized cockroaches intent on eating the purple sun, they should lay off the acid a bit.s
- The day I heard the sound of the color orange was the day sanity and I broke up.
The first thing I did when I purchased my iPhone last year was, obviously, “slide to unlock.” That was when I saw a great opportunity to add some geeky customization to the lock screen and home screen. Would others be able to see it? Only when I hold my phone out to them and say “hey, check out this cool thing I did. No, I don’t have a girlfriend. Why do you ask?”
Here are a few of the lock/home screen pairs I made up. Next post will show some more, all made when I was watching all three Stargate television series in order. Why do you keep asking if I have a girlfriend or not?